Immediately after they incorrectly predicted the outcome of Monday’s recreation versus the Minnesota Wild, Steve and Craig avoided guessing how tonight’s recreation versus the Boston Bruins would stop. Instead, they invited Dan Ryan from Stanley Cup of Chowder to deliver real insight on the next opponent of the Orange and Black. On a rather prolonged episode (shock), the fellas communicate about:
- If Bruins’ lovers are debating Tuukka Rask and Jaroslav Halak heading ahead.
- Jake DeBrusk obtaining identified as out by Bruce Cassidy.
- The infamous tweet about the Bruins’ picks in the 2015 NHL Entry draft.
- How the hell Chara is still great at hockey.
- What the departure of Colby Cave and contact up of Peter Cehlarik implies for the group.
- If Danton Heinen is an real individual.