Some Streamables tonight by using Chris. If you really don’t see the embeds on cellular, click the url at the stop of each sentence.
And that’s all she wrote! The Bruins deliver Tampa’s earn streak (and point streak) packing with a solid 4-1 earn.
- Most of the converse following the recreation concentrated on how Tampa was fatigued, taking part in again-to-backs, etc. Even Bruce Cassidy cited that as a component in the recreation. Continue to, groups play again-to-backs all the time. The Bruins have fared very well in again-to-backs this year. You can reduce Tampa some slack with the exhaustion excuse, but the actuality continues to be that the Bruins wiped the flooring with the Bolts for major stretches tonight. “But they played their again-up,” you say. Guaranteed, and the Bruins were devoid of their finest intention-scorer. You really don’t want to overreact far too a lot, of program, but to shrug this recreation off as a developed-in reduction for Tampa seems silly.
- Speaking of their again-up, hockey was cruel for Louis Domingue tonight, eh? He was amazing in the previously elements of this recreation, robbing Danton Heinen and Joakim Nordstrom just minutes aside and generally taking part in good in a recreation that his group was chasing all night time. Then, in a span of about two minutes of recreation time, he gave up a few plans and wound up breaking his adhere around the post. Lifestyle arrives at you speedy!
- Noel Acciari was in rough condition following the recreation, sporting two large cuts on his lips and a bit of a lisp from the reduction of two teeth and subsequent swelling. Continue to, he was in superior spirits, stating he realized he was heading to play the total time. He wasn’t sure if he desired to thank the Hockey Gods or Bubble Gods for rewarding him for his attempts tonight.
- The legend of the Bubble continues. Sean Kuraly sported the bubble and became an offensive dynamo, and now Acciari springs to existence. Cassidy joked that the Bruins may have to spend in a few more bubbles down the extend.
- Tuukka Rask experienced a largely quiet night time, but was major when named on. He designed a few pad will save when the recreation was nonetheless shut that sapped most of the power from the Bolts.
- Marcus Johansson didn’t stop up on the scoresheet, but he and David Krejci merged for a few sterling likelihood. The two appear to be to be building chemistry by the interval, creating it unlikely that they get break up up after David Pastrnak returns.
- It was a quiet night time for Tampa’s major guns, with Steven Stamkos and Nikita Kucherov combining for just 3 shots on internet. That is not heading to take place extremely frequently.
- A funny moment postgame: Rask appeared in entrance of his locker, completely dressed and ready to choose thoughts…but no a person came. After a few minutes, the Bruins’ PR team yelled out “last simply call for Tuukka,” and a few reporters wandered around. Ought to be a pleasant improve for Rask to not be swarmed by incredibly hot will take for after.
- All through his push conference, Cassidy talked about that alongside with remaining fatigued, Tampa could not have experienced as a lot to play for as the Bruins. He was referring to the playoff race, of program, with Tampa easily out in entrance of everyone in the East. It will be appealing to see if this gets to be an issue for the Bolts. It is only all-natural to get complacent, and they may have hassle “turning it on” for the playoffs, like some of those people high-driven Caps groups from a ten years or so in the past. Possibly wishful considering.
- I give David Backes credit history for standing up for himself, but he genuinely ought to quit fighting, for his very own sake. The last issue he needs is an additional concussion.
- Brandon Carlo appeared to depart the bench in the 3rd, but Cassidy experienced no understanding of any damage. Sean Kuraly was taken to the quiet room following remaining hit high by Braydon Coburn, but Cassidy experienced no concrete facts on him possibly.
The Bruins are again at it Saturday night time against the New Jersey Devils.